Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh so much laughter

I may have told a few of you this story, or maybe bits and pieces. Anyways, my friend the Master of Glayven was getting on my case about my blog being dead. Such as I have felt these past few days.

For those who don't know me, I am a long deep laughter, where I laugh so much I cry and my face turns shades of red (Along with occasional lightning quick headaches) and it takes a few minutes to calm down.
Along happens Friday night where I am hanging out with some friends, things quickly became silly, and I began to laugh at every little thing, especially the face that my friend Ghostlily makes. She has this excellent fake crying face, but since I know it is fake, and since I have been raised with a sister who also does such an impression of faked criery, I just laugh it off. Now, with her making that face, along with other statements and an impression of Thing from the Adams family, it got me going on and off for hours. By around 11 or so at night, I was feeling off balance, either being light headed or just too much blood in the brain, I don't know, but it has been furthest I have gone laughing. I even started sending fake will statements to various friends via text message, to the point of hilariously confounding a friend Super Atomic Genius, that I was committing suicide and that she needed to call. (She only got part of the message for some reason.)

To be brief, since Saturday I have been feeling like crap, thinking maybe I agitated my body into getting the beginnings of Bronchitis because I could not breathe deeply and my heart always seemed like it was racing. Today I go to the doctor, and he began to think it was that, but I haven't felt the other symptoms, to feel bronchitis sick. As soon as I tell him as my spasmodic laugh attack, he decides to give me a breathing treatment, the same one used for people with Asthma I believe, and lo and behold, when it is done, I can breathe deeply again.

So, at the present time I have an inhaler to help me, it may not be full asthma yet, we're not sure, but if it is, then this is the one time that laughter does heal, but harms...

I will be loading video up within the next few days of my adventures Friday night.

2 comments:

cspokey said...

I'm glad that you were able to figure out (mostly) what was wrong, and that you're feeling better. I tagged you on my blog (accountingchick.blogspot.com you don't have to do it if you don't want to). : D By the way, we still need to figure out when we're going on that date ;) Have a good day.

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I felt best when I took that breathing treatment. I'll message you about possible dates.