Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bookish Tag.

So I was checking out a friends blog and she tagged me in book tag. Basically you grab the nearest book near you that is over 123 pages long... wait, let me copy and paste the rules down, it will be much simpler.
If you've been tagged:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

So, the nearest book near me is Tale of Two cities. Counting the sentences was a little tricky because Mr. Dickens throws in a bunch of commas.
Anyways the sentence is:"You are in a bad way, you know; you really are in a bad way." -- apparently some guy named Sydney is in financial trouble, and maybe he and others are plotting to get Ms. Manette married? I haven't read this far unfortunately.

Well since Yellow M&M tagged and Bob, It looks like I shall have to tag dear old Alan, although I haven't seen him online much, must be those blasted buses up north keeping him busy.
Well, since I know of no else who reads, I encourage Wally the Platypus and Sir Lurpy String Bean to join in. Oh! Ghostlilly you can participate too. Hmmn, And spa book writer, you're enlisted. It might actually help if any of you had a blog in the first place though...