Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am a guy, and thus I did something wrong.


You'd think I have actual girl problems, or relationship problems, seeing how I look so dashing with my top hat and all. But nope, the biggest problem right now is that for some reason or another, Daniela is angry at me, I don't know why, unless she thinks I am crazy RM still and feel the need to propose... Maybe. (in an alternate universe where my respective me actually thinks about that sort of thing.)
But I haven't heard from her in a week, she doesn't reply back via text message, she doesn't call back, she even has blocked me on facebook, probably for being so persistently annoying. And we have been good friends as well, and I can only guess at what is wrong, unless she read this blog too and thinks I was falling in love with her with how I phrased my words... but that's just another theory.

The dance was cool, I just need to learn how to dance salsa better so I am not doing basic steps the whole time.

I'll be back later. I just wish God would give us guys Liahonas to know what is going on in the minds of girls. It'd be so much easier. This is also one of the few times I wish I were Edward, the ability to read her mind, and of course be even more dashingly handsome, would come of great help. Or Xavier, but with the use of my legs.

No comments: