Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Extreme Case of Irony

Since moving into my new ward a month ago, I joined in and participate some Saturdays in NCMO. "No" Climb Mountains Optimistically! Basically it is weekly hikes and all that. Anywhat, in the search box I typed in ncmo, but instead of clicking the link for the the group I belonged too, I accidentally hit enter, thus I searched for "NCMO" on facebook. The thing is that I started laughing upon seeing that there are over 70 groups all dealing with NCMO, and that even more hilariously is that there is BYU NCMO club group.

Well my curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the BYU group, not expecting to read in the most recent wall post that posed the question,
Why is this group full of married folks and pregnant chicks?


I began laughing hilariously at it, so much I felt it had to be shared. And I'm not linking to it because you can all find it easily yourselves if you so choose.

No comments: