Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beginnings of a New Religion...

Maybe.

You know how it was snowing yesterday, Tuesday? Well it is a running theme with The Green Giant and me that we rag on each other when it snows, seeing how I like snow and he, well, doesn't.

Well it escalated to a new level yesterday, with me somehow preaching the Gospel of the Great Snowfall, and calling haters of snow to repentance. Not to mention stating that the great pattern of snow fall does not consider the human desire for warmth to be sin, that preparing oneself adequately to be warm while fully enjoying the fall of the fluffy white stuff is greatly looked upon.

Yeah... I'm not sure what else to say. Although, if a new religion does spring forth from all this, I hope you'll all join me in adoration of that which is cold, fluffy and wet.

- Sam, the Nanti-SARRMM - Herald of the Might Snow Storm.

No comments: