Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Real Reason, I Confess

So maybe my post a couple of days confused you all, maybe you all think I am crazy, that there has to be a somewhat logical explanation for it all, right? Well my roommate Cheese Kurdles has the answer.

Tonight, while making some of the most delicious snicker doodle cookies, asked me how my lady friend, Katydid was doing. I replied in a sort of way that implied that I sorta knew, and that she was doing well, with a followup that we were no longer dating, but were just friends.

Cheese Kurdles then asked by whose decision that was, and I replied that it was kind of both of ours. Then without missing a beat, he looked at me and said "It was all that Hankey-Pankey, wasn't it?"

I confess that I couldn't answer his question immediately, or for the ensuing minutes. I couldn't answer, not because there was indeed hankey-pankey (which there wasn't), but because I was too busy laughing and trying not to fall on the floor.

So there you have it. Or not. Actually I'm not sure if there is actually anything to really understand. Oh wells.

1 comment:

~~~~ said...

No Hanky Panky? Why ever not?