Friday, March 13, 2009

Meme Thievery

I am taking this meme from Yellow M&M, so here goes:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I only went once to prom, her name is "April".

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
This answer is null.

4. What was your FIRST job?
I worked at a place called the Magic Wok off 5400 S and Bangerter Highway in Kearns/Taylorsville.

5. What was your FIRST car?
A white Geo Metro.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Twitter, or my sister.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
A certain female with an insect like psuedonym...

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Earl?

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Dinneyland!

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
The Giant and Wally the Third were some of my first best friends. We still talk. Others, not so much.

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Probably some friends house.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
A roommate, telling him the time cause he fell asleep on the couch.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I haven't been anything but and attendee at a wedding, but the first wedding I ever attended was my aunt's I think.

14. What was the FRIST thing you did this morning?
Went to change the oil in TC Jr. (My car)

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Jon Schmidt in Kingsbury Hall a few years back.

16. FIRST tattoo?
It's invisible, but under the light of the full moon, when there are no stars in the sky, it often shows up...

17. FIRST piercing?
Umm, nothing has been pierced, and it's staying that way.

18. FIRST foreign country you visited?
Mexico!

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Ay Caray, who knows.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
1st grade maybe?

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Utah.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Jon, Chaz, Aaron and David.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To rollback the clocks, time travel.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Everything.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Chilly

Now to try and be productive today.

2 comments:

~~~~ said...

I didn't know you worked at the Magic Wok! How about that...

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Well granted it was for less than a week because apparently the cooks couldn't hear me shouting out the orders, but nonetheless, I still worked there.