Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missionary Wednesday

The next chapter in the adventures of Elder Fields:

Dear family and friends,

We worked it super hard this week. We set a goal for 20 new investigators and 15 lessons taught and we did it. We were worried on Thursday and friday when we weren't quite there, but we prayed hard and we found a super large family and taught them on Saturday. This was God's help in accomplishing that goal. We were super pumped up on Saturday night and feeling good, we had gathered so many new investigators and progressing investigators that we knew for sure that at least a small portion of them would come to church.

Unfortunately Sunday met us with great disappointment and none of our investigators actually showed up yet again!! I was so exited from the previous week but after church I was horribly depressed. My companions managed to chear me up a bit but for the rest of the day I was out of it. I had hopes of being a reaper of souls but it certainly now looks like I was meant to be a planter.

Love,
Elder Fields

At least he's not the grim reaper...

No comments: