Saturday, December 13, 2008

Operation Christmas: Day 4 and 5

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to post the last adventures as they were, final assignments and papers to turn in and all.

Well Day 4 could have been better; I sold out and bought $5 Walmart gift cards as I couldn't find any type of phone card for that price, or anything to do with calling birds to be precise.

The one girl's apartment continues to be funny, just saying random things though


And so I gave Keebler ring cookies last night. Apparently though, the guys apartment and the girls apartment know I am guy, or at least they assume I am a guy. I guess a girl would have put more thought into what was being given? Or there is the chance that they saw me one time. That may be it, cause they take their time answering the door, so they must know it's me. Or they just never know when I'll be over as I have been inconsistent of when I would pass by.

Tonight is six geese-a-laying, so no surprise there, I am giving a half a dozen eggs. (78 cents too!) now I only need to find something swan related to 7 swans a swimming for tomorrow.

No comments: