Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Christmas Spirit

So today is the 24th, as if I really needed to state that out loud. But I don't feel too christmasy, which may be in part be due to the whole slice of pizza that I hate an hour or two ago, along with some crazy bread.

But apart from the pizza, I should be enjoying the season more, but I'm not. Well, not as much as I could be. School's been out three days, and I can't account for anything, I've just wasted time. Yes, yes of course it the holidays, and we are allowed to be lazy, I understand that. But there is also the fact that there are some major things that I want to get done, but haven't started.
So I guess I'll make a list of things to do over the next two weeks, and we'll see how much I get done.

1. Get in the habit of writing in my journal daily.
2. Get some family geneology done.
3. Get a new attitude and work ethic about school and such.
4. Go to the temple at least once.
5. Focus some of my time, half hour each day at least, into increasing my programming abilities.
6. Finish reading the book, "A Tale of Two Cities".
7. Start and finish one other book.
8. Start an exercise routine.

I think that is it for now. I will add to it when I remember other things. But hopefully doing this, and improving myself will help get me in the mood for the seasonal spirit.

Also Saturday I am going out for ice cream with a friend at Leatherby's. I am apparently a glutton for punishment since I go for ice cream on cold days. She's cute, and, well we'll see what happens.

No comments: