Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Best Picture

You know how a few months back I posted a picture of me in a top hat? Well the picture that I am about to post is probably my sexiest, most handsome picture ever. I won't be surprised if all my female readers fall instantly in love with me just because of how cute and irresistible I am in the picture below.

You see, I was at home this weekend and my parents had dug out some old photos, and I decided I was going to scan it, only I forgot and I called my brother to do it. So sometime later I'll replace the photo with a color picture when my family figures out how to scan color photos. But I have decided to show you that at one point in time, I was indeed cuter than Brad Pitt himself.


So yes, this is me at my prime when I was ten years old or so, leaning on the basketball. Now... well, now I am old, blind and complain about going to school and home uphill both ways. Elder Fields is the one on his knees, and that little four or five year who looks absolutely thrilled is Dan. And yes ladies, he is available! He turned 16 in April and has yet to go on a date, so if any of you have any interested younger sisters, we'll see if we can't set up some double/group date sort of thing.

Does he know I am plugging him shamelessly? Nope. Not at all. Does it matter? Not so much. But I can tell you he is an intelligent, funny, witty young man, so if you have young sisters who would like to go on a date with a sixteen year old Adonis, just let me know.

If not, well you young ladies all know at least what our male children would look like. If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.


I am of course entirely kidding; I don't expect to be married until my early nineties. You remember that Episode of Boy Meets World where Shawn turns Feeny's home into a temporary Bed and Breakfast and the honeymoon couple turns out be be a couple in their nineties? That's me. Of course, our children will still be devilishly handsome.

4 comments:

Walt said...

That is if your wife can still have kids at 90. :)

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Or I marry one younger woman who can have children and only would marry me for my money. That's love right?

cspokey said...

Sam, I know you'll have cute kids. Just have them before you're 90. Can you imagine trying to talk to your teenagers when you're in your 100's? FAIL!

~~~~ said...

Dang, "Sam" you were a cute kid