Friday, September 12, 2008

Double Post Friday!

Well, I decided that I would do this meme thing, so enjoy!!! (And comment more, you all. To be specific, Giant, Goober, Fred, Chilly and Bob, this blog currently has a lack of your comments in it.)

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. You know... I think I am going to give it up completely for a while. I just have other stuff to do, and yes, I know the Unconquered Sun will be heartbroken.
2. I know how you feel, but I like you more as good friend than anything else. Please understand.
3. I should have gone out with you a second time, and I feel maybe that is why we aren't as good as friends. I may like you, but I'm not sure. Maybe you can see that in my eyes?
4. I need to say hi to you more. There is definitely more to you than meets the eye.
5. I wish I understood you more, and knew what exactly is happening so I can be a better friend. I want to be better friends and get to know you better.
6. Dude! Yes you're married, but call me back man! Not cool.
7. I lied. I am sorry. I am the one armed man. And I doubt you will ever know.
8. I so should have asked you for your number when I had the chance, and I fear it may be too late when I see you again on Tuesday.
9. Thanks for being a co-conspirator with me
10. Although I know we haven't met yet and I don't know when we will, I want you to know that I am striving to be a better person, and be the best person for you. I just hope I don't make things too awkward when we do.

Nine Things About Myself:
1. I talk in my sleep, and also in fluent Spanish.
2. I act too shy for my own good. I sometimes need help to break out of that shell.
3. When I am myself and enjoying life, people think I have a European accent.
4. I need to focus more on getting homework done first more, than getting it done at the last minute.
5. Important! When I say I am ok, I really am not, but don't want to open myself up. Same thing applies to when I say I am doing well, but tired; it's just an excuse I fly out there to deflect more questions. (unless I have a legitimate reason to be tired, but that's rare)
6. I like to laugh, and more especially, I like to make others laugh, or a say something to cause them to smile. Especially a cute girl. Either way, it makes my day when I lighten someone's mood.
7. I like to poke and tickle people. I resist that urge strongly except when it comes to little kids and my cousins. I am to scared to even try it on girls my age.
8. My thought process is scary in the mornings. Please don't make me elaborate.
9. I am a geek. There. I said it.

Eight Ways To Win My Heart (like I know what my heart prefers, I barely understand my mind, let alone my heart):
1. Know that I am silly at times. Go with it.
2. Insist that we hang out, and not just text or im each other
3. Flirt a little
4. At the very least tolerate my laughter, and try to enjoy it.
5. Have a strong testimony of the Gospel and try to live it.
6. Let me do things for you, just to be nice.
7. Rescue me from myself and from being on the computer all the time.
8. Enjoy deep conversations about the gospel, daily events, literature. Or attempts at it anyways.

Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. I should be doing homework rather than this
2. Gratitude to Heavenly Father
3. Pleadings for Strength to follow the Spirit
4. How can I make this funny?
5. Yeah... she probably thinks I am creepy.
6. Java (ex. System.out.println();)
7. Stop being downbeat and depressed! You're better and happier than that. Everyone makes mistakes, get up and get going!

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Take out my contacts, or take off my glasses.
2. Turn off my speakers so there there is no eerie blue light all night
3. Sigh at the mess of my room
4. Change into sleeping clothes
5. Clear my bed off all the stuff I put on it earlier
6. Night prayer and off to bed

Five People Who Mean a Lot:
1. My parents and Siblings
2. The Giant, Wally, Yodaking, Mr. Marriedthreemonthsoffhismission
3. People in my ward
4. Boardies; in specific Giovanni, Bob, Yellow M&M, Fred, Chilly
5. Roommates

Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
1. My glasses
2. My watch
3. Clothes.
4. A big grin.

Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently):
1. Mexican/Latin Music
2. Classical
3. Everything else

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Serve a few more missions
2. Be the best husband and father that I can be.

One Confession:
1. I did it. I did it with the rolling pin in the study.

4 comments:

Michele said...

A 10th thing about you: you are very transparent.

You happy now? : )

Giovanni Schwartz said...

Aww... Shucks, Sam... That's so nice of you to say.

cspokey said...

So who did you do away with? ;^)

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

I did away with waldo, and that's why no one can find him.