Friday, September 19, 2008

Haha! Another Meme stolen again.

Yes, I am shameful, but I have "Borrowed" another fill in/meme thing from Chilly. Enjoy!

1. There is no need like the lack of a friend.

2. Where in the heck did..? I don't know, I haven't been to heck, so I can't tell you where anything would have happened there. But you can ask Stalin though, he lives there.

3. It's not much, but conquering the world through laughter is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for eternity are next to nothing compared to the prospect of soiling ones pants.

5. Danger Will Robinson, Danger!!! is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are sublime, and happen to be two things I lack..

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to maybe going home?, tomorrow my plans include watching the BYU football game on tv and hopefully hanging out with some friends and Sunday, well I just want Sunday to not pass by so quick

No comments: