Sunday, February 7, 2010

Questions Meme

So I am taking this meme from 20 Something. My superbowl commercial notes were lost and the funniest was the Denny's Chicken screaming commercials.

So I will do this instead, and not do schoolwork like I should:

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I only have one, it is gray.

4. Do you plan outfits? Yes. 5 seconds right before I throw them on.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Procrastinative

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? This book

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? This is asked or divulged frequently. But I'd say a dream of hanging out with a really awesome female canoodling some.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, yes I did.

9. What are you craving right now? Mostly this upcoming weekend. But also more time to get homework done.

10. Do you floss? Yes, but I do it with the plastic stick kind. I cannot do it with just the floss string alone.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Either the fruit or the doll

12. Are you emotional? Emotion is not logical, and so I seek to emulate Spock's example by not letting emotion interfere with my day to day processes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. I make programs to do it for me.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Depends on the angle, so a little of both.

15. Do you like your hair? Only when it is short and I do not look like a hobo.

16. Do you like yourself? My self esteem is rising. But I am planning on uploading my brain wave patterns to a computer to escape this fleshy prison.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I may not like how he operated his presidential terms, but I would eat with him. Yeah.

18. What are you listening to right now? The quiet hum of my computer's processor and also my roommate falling asleep.

19. Are your parents strict? Now? No. Before, it varied.

20. Would you go sky diving? It would be fun to do.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. I like all cheese.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? If only General Authorities counted.

23. Do you rent movies often? Poor college student = no.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Only when sunlight filters through the window and rests on my vampiric skin. But beyond that, nothing.

25. How many countries have you visited? Two. And another dimension. But I doubt that counts

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes. I prank call the devil. I use his own telemarketing scheme against him.

27. Ever been on a train? Does Trax, a monorail system count? Or a subway system?

28. Brown or white eggs? Whichever

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.

30. Do you use chap stick? Not currently

31. Do you own a gun? Nope, I do have a fencing sword though.

32. Can you use chop sticks? I use them badly. Duck and cover are often screamed when in use.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The girl of my dreams, in my dreams.

34. Are you too forgiving? Perhaps, but it is not such a bad thing.

35. Ever been in love? TBA

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? School, working.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Have Cream puffs ever had you?!

38. Last time you cried? Yesterday, laughing so hard I cried.

39. What was the last question you asked? "Where are they?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Whenever it is now

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, I am tat-less

42. Are you sarcastic? I hardly see how this is hardly ever asked. But given that it is hardly asked or never asked, I think you may have your answer.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes, weird movie.

44. Have you ever walked into a wall? Yes. Those walls like to jump in front of me.

45. Favorite color? Red and Blue.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Only when employed by the Soviet KBB.

47. Is your hair curly? Not in the slightest.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Manna?

49. Do looks matter? Depends on the situation, they certainly can.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Someone who cheated on me? Eventually. Cheat in black jack? Nope.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Family plans rock.

52. Do you like your life right now? It is quite fine and dandy.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Only if my roommates are watching it.

54. Can you handle the truth? I can handle all versions of the truth except Sarah Palin's version of the truth. She makes me want to weep and run in horror.

55. Do you have good vision? Not in the slightest.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not off the top of my head.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Once a day?

59. What are you wearing? Pants and a T-shirt

60.What is your favorite animal? An Eagle?

61. Where was your default picture taken? I do not plan on going into default, so that picture is left empty.

62. Can you hula hoop? Only for five or six twirls. Then it falls, like all my hopes of ever becoming a professional hula hooper.

63. Do you have a job? Yup

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Pizza!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window. When locking myself out of the apartment, yes.

No comments: