Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost Innocence

There comes a time when every person transitions to adulthood. When their childhood ends and innocence is ripped from them.

Such things are hard to notice, when one loses their last piece of childhood, and is fully an adult. But for others, it is hard to notice when the loss of innocence comes tugging at you. But comes it does.

For those who do not know; my teeth are weird and braces are needed. One of the weird things is that I have had a baby tooth that has not fallen out. Today, I went to the dentist and we yanked out that sucker.

Here are a couple of pictures I took with my phone of the tooth:


The sad thing is that I could not keep it. Now that I am not a kid, I do not get to keep the teeth that get tugged. I was momentarily heartbroken.

So now I am fully an adult. Cause I no longer have any baby teeth left.

3 comments:

Punk said...

Holy moley, you're Peter Pan and no one knew it? That's awesome.

Welcome to the pirate ship.

Single Ladies said...

Sam!
Thanks for being our FIRST follower! :)
Love,
The girls at WHAT HAPPENS IN PROVO <3

http://whathappensinprovo.blogspot.com

Alexandria said...

Lost innocence? Hmm...not exactly what I was thinking but okay. ;)