Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged, I'm it!

I have been tagged, so here it comes. Also it is still Chilly's day!!

Attached or Single: A fairly obvious answer; attached. After all, the knee bone is connected the thigh bone. And I am fairly certain that my head is somewhat attached to my shoulders... wait, what's that you say? Oh, relationship status you say? I happen to be single. The universe gets thrown out of whack when I am not single.

Best Friends: Alan! The Giant! Wally! Rigby (I need to show him my blog) Sethicus!

Cake or Pie: Cake. I follow the edict of that one queen who said let them eat cake. Unless it is ice cream pie.

Day of Choice: I like Tuesdays because I get to fence, Sunday is church, Thursdays and Fridays I test the limits of my dancing abilities Salsa dancing, or I waste time with friends in Salt Lake. So I am not sure.

Essential Items: My Glasses and contacts, My watch (I still hold my high school title of the Time King), my computer, phone.

Favorite Color: Red, blue and sometimes green. I think I described the Mexican flag

Gummy Bears or Worms: They're all the same to me.

Hometown: Born in Salt Lake, raised in Kearns and transfered to Stansbury Park, Tooele for two months(I have lived in all my mission areas longer than I have lived in Tooele) and now I live in Provo.

Indulgences: Facebook, reading too much, the 100 hour board. Computer Games

January or July: January. I like the snow!

Kids: They exist in the future

Like or Love: Love most definitely. Like isn't strong, isn't firm. It can be wishy washy as a high school crush. But like also precedes love, taking the small attraction to friendship, to knowing their likes, their dislikes, what makes them smile, what makes them laugh, willing to defend them and do anything for them, and willing to ignore every little flaw and look at the brilliance, and enjoy living every day with that person for all eternity.

Marriage Date: Inconceivable!

Number of Siblings: I am the oldest of two brothers, and two sisters. Jospeh, Sara, Alex and Azilee.

Phobias/Fears: Not achieving my potential, missing opportunities because of my own stubbornness, not following the whispers of the Holy Ghost or following through on revelation.

Quotes:
The average runner sprints until the breath in him is gone;
but the champion has the iron will that makes him carry on.
For rest, the average runner begs when limp his muscles grow
but the champion runs on leaden legs, his spirit makes him go.
The average man's complacent when he does his best to score,
but the champion does his best and then-he does a little more. - Author Unknown


Reason to smile: Making someone else smile, mountain landscapes, looking deep into someone's eyes. Defeating Wally,

Season: Winter for all the snow, seeing it everywhere. And Summer to feel the warmth of the sun and be able to do all the outdoorsy things.

Unknown fact about me: I say weird things in my sleep. I also crashed the family van into the corner of the house before I got my license.

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I eat meat and vegetables. But I do eat a lot of meat. So yes, I oppress animals of their right to live. In my mouth.

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I sincerely hope I will never need an ultrasound. It'd just be too weird to explain.

Your Favorite Food: Spicy Mexican food.

Zodiac: I just so happen to be Taurus. I was also born in the year of the tiger if that helps.

Tag: Bob, Alan, the Giant, and Wally.

Yes Wally. I tagged you knowing you don't have a blog yet. I claim the victory!

No comments: