Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfulness

Well, I am at a cousin's house on their computer, so I am not going to do another 100 Grateful Things post, as I don't know how much time I have before I'll be kicked off.

But I am grateful, very grateful. I've been learning about the history of my family, and I am grateful for them and their sacrifice. My direct ancestors on my dad's side arrived in Virginia in the 1630's, with some traces of some pilgrims from Plymouth Rock. I am grateful for their sacrifice and what they fought for, even those who fought and served for the Confederates.

Anyways, I hope you all have a most splendid day. Have some most excellent fun.

Also, apparently I will be going with a friend or two to watch the chaos of Black Friday tonight. So I'll post pictures.

No comments: