Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tonight

I know I've been busy. But I do have some good news to report.

I went in to the academic counselor Monday afternoon to find out more about evening classes. The next day the attendance people called me again and told me that once the whole Fast-Track back thing was done, that I could indeed take day classes in the fall. Hazzah!

I also am almost done with History. I should be completely done next week.

I am also attending a concert tonight with 'Lyssa. We're seeing Cowboy Mouth. Lyssa kept talking about them and so apparently they're pretty good. I'll inform you tomorrow about that. There may be pictures if I decide to take my bulky camera.

I say things are pretty good.

And in past news, I'm hoping the vampire is dead now. I'm not sure if it is yet. But it looks like it. Happiness and Joy!

No comments: