Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This weekend I took the opportunity to return to my parent's house in the vast outreaches of Tooele this weekend to visit for Mother's Day, and also to talk to my brother on the mission who got to call home today cause it was Mother's Day.

So his call went well, we talked with him, shared our testimonies, had fun with that. Earlier we went to my Grandmother's place in West Valley; visiting her for about an hour before heading to my family's sacrament meeting and awaiting my brother's call afterward.

Anywhat I discovered that my Grandma has some old bibles, like really old bibles. There is one that my dad used in his childhood that is 159 years old or so, leather-bound and nice looking. the other is definitely older, 200 years old at least. It's not in good condition or anything, but it's a tie to ancestors. That's awesome.

So that's all that I have to report except that I do indeed love my mother.

Have a great day y'all.

No comments: