Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Watcha Doing?

So I decided to do this...
1. Where is your cell phone? Right beside me, charging.
2. Where is your significant other? In the future.
3. Your hair color? Blonde.
4. Your mother? Asleep
5. Your father? Also asleep.
6. Your favorite thing? right now? read, but now? Blog I suppose
7. Your dream last night? Something about some stars?
8. Your dream/goal? Graduate in Computer Science, being able to create secure nigh unhackable programs. Maybe hack for the pentagon.
9. The room you're in? My own.
10. Your hobby? Spanish, gaming, reading, blogging, plotting to take over the world in my sleep.
11. Your fear? Shh. They might hear you.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hopefully in grad school, and married.
13. Where were you last night? Fencing
14. What you're not? Ostentatious
15. One of your wish-list items? A new beginning
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? Finished question #16.
18. What are you wearing? Clothes, and the stuff under clothes, and under that, my bones.
19. Your TV? I assume the one in my apartment exists...
20. Your pet? I want this
21. Your computer? Hindered by slow internet
22. Your mood? Slightly irritated
23. Missing someone? Perhaps yes.
24. Your car? A tin can. Almost literally. But cooler.
25. Something you're not wearing? A hat.
26. Favorite store? Newegg.
27. Your summer? Long gone.
28. Love someone? Yes.
29. Your favorite color? Red and Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? I am in a continual state of laughter.
31. Last time you cried? The last time I laughed hard enough to cry.

I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged yet.

No comments: