Friday, November 14, 2008

Does Adding -ology at the end Even Make Sense?

*FOODOLOGY*

What is your salad dressing of choice? Dunno. I always ask for the Chipotle ranch at Subway.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Any Mexican place, but Rancheritos will do.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Tacos! Real Mexican tacos!

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam. Actually pepperoni is my favorite.

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter?

*TECHNOLOGY*

What is your wallpaper on your computer? Umm, just random images. My home computer has a nifty horizon. And yes, I just said nifty.

How many televisions are in your house? My apartment: 1 My house: three, maybe four?

What color cell phone do you have? Gray.

*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right. But attempting ambidextrous for Fencing.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Hair, toe and finger nails, alien probes, Secret government gps tracking devices, and skin from somewhere.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? My backpack?

*BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, not to avoid it, but to be able to prepare to make my death as awesome as possible.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Inigo Montoya.(Hopefully you didn't kill my father, or else... well you know what.)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Depends on how big the bottle is and how much time I am given to drink it.

*DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I own several of their souls. Oh, you meant shoes, not politicians... The answer is none then.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Yesterday. We bumped into each other.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Who says I will grow up? But if I do, I want to manage a shelter for lost and forgotten lolcats.

Last person you talked to? Some dude in Europe.

Last person you hugged? Umm... I'm not sure. Hugging scares me and sends me spiraling into forbidden, repressed memories of yesteryear...

*FAVORITOLOGY*

Season? Winter.

Holiday? Talk like a pirate day, Festival of sleep day", Opposite Day, Blame someone else day, Christmas! (There's just so many.)

Day of the week? The current day is my favorite day.

Month? December

*CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone? Maybe just a little.

Mood? Hungry, procrastinative

Listening to? Myself type and my inner thoughts

Watching? Life pass me by.

Worrying about? If I am the weakest link...

*RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning? The Bathroom

What can you not wait to do? Go on a date tonight.

What's the last movie you saw? The Kid?

Do you smile often? Indeed I do, good person.

No comments: