Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow the Leader

Twss. Only because I am following Alexandria's lead and using this meme. So it is a small fill in the blank. Enjoy

1)  If I weren't a    Computer Science Major     I'd love to be  Spanish or Information Tech Major   .

2.  When I'm super upset I    write weird poems about my angsty feelings and post them on my blog   .

3.  My favorite thing about myself is    my contagious laughter    .

4.  If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on either hilarious t-shirts or travel money to california  .

5.  Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love    how I can get stuck in a book and be completely submerged into what I am reading.

6.  I love the way I feel    being super productive and flirting with Alexandria.          .

7.  I love my hair most when it's     it has been cut short and I look dashing without having to do anything to it.      .

Wait... Did I just do a Friday Fill-in? 
Nope! I am still good.

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

3. Your contagious laughter is EPIC. Srsly. It makes me laugh like mad.

5. Completeley submerged huh? Twhth...

6. That Alexandria girl must be pretty darn epic...just sayin'!

~Ivy~ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your Friday Fill In made me smile.
Cheers~Ivy