Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Conspiracy!

There are some things that I think are a conspiracy, or is proof that the universe hates me. One of the two.

Today, is one of them. Today I had no balance today while walking on ice. At least that is what they would have you think. Clearly the universe is trying to maim me. I fell down four or five times today and now I am a bit of a gimp and I have twisted my ankle or something. So now I hobble everywhere.

Of course the logical thing would be to assume that I have no balance and no good traction on my shoes and it is my fault for walking on the ice, but that is just crazy talk. It is clearly the Universe's fault.

4 comments:

Alexandria said...

Actually, it was my fault. I had my voodoo doll out and was sticking pins in it so you would fall. Why? Oh, you know why! ;)

Poor guy...hope your 'hobble' remedies itself quickly!
xoxo

Lauren said...

I also fell and twisted my ankle this weekend. It was lame. I will also blame the universe.

What is your other reason?

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Lauren: I went on a date, sledding, and slipped a lot. Hence Alexandria doing voodoo on me because I was having fun on my date. ;)

Rachel Adventure said...

Haha, you could blame the grounds keepers if you want..