Monday, August 31, 2009

Beginnings

School begins anew, no job yet, but at least the T.A.'s are in the math lab. So it's time to get down to business. I am about halfway done with Math and a little less than halfway done with English. I am just beginning Biology unfortunately. All this means I am taking these classes over independent study, and thus with luck and hard work I will be back in regular day time classes come Winter Semester.

Which means I have to make programming a hobby, something to work on an hour or two a night to get back into the groove of things.

There was also an awesome road trip to Rexburg this past weekend, which I may divulge more information about at sometime in the future.

Anywhat, I'm out. I'll post something later. And I'll try to make it funny.

Oh, and this just has to be included:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments: